Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Bead Soup has arrived...

I received a most lovely packet of beads from my Bead Soup Blog Party partner, Valerie Norton of
Hot Fused Glass.  Ohhh, I can't tell you how excited I am and the tingle I got when I opened her
package. 


I have to say I really admire her Dicroic Glass pendant and clasp.  Her work is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to get started.   


I can't wait to get started.  But I need to let them sit out so I can get the ideas percolating in my head.  I don't know about everyone else, but the planning and dreaming is as much fun as creating the finished piece. 

Thanks to Valerie for a beautiful set of beads and findings to work with.  I can't wait to see what all my fellow Bead Soup Blog Party goers create.




3 comments:

Valerie said...

So glad you like your "ingredients".......can't wait to see what you cook up!!

Pretty Things said...

Oh that's a LOVELY soup~!

Dee said...

omg!! those colors are amazing...can't wait to see your reveal!