When I got home and started surveying the mess, I realized that all of the magazines I had been reading all said the same thing. I must not be alone. This problem I have must be an epidemic...
From my initial research I have made a list of what I have discovered in my research.
1. We have way to much stuff and need to get rid of some of it.
2. I have got to get my kids on board. They do generate some of the mess. (I admit alot of it is mine.).
3. Everything needs to have a home.
4. We really need to think before we buy.
5. I need to use lists to organize and prioritize my days, weeks, etc. (I've always made lists, I just need to follow them.
Looking forward to my next blog.....