Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm really not procrastinating....

I'm really not!  I got up bright and early this morning.  Usually I'll lie around quite bleary-eyed until I can gather the energy to get up and get ready for the day.  But I got up and actually put together 23 pairs of earrings.  I guess it's time I come clean on what is really the mess in my house.  It's me and all of the crafty and artsy supplies I have gathered.  It's quite sad.  I'm so good at gathering materials, it's just that I lack the commitment to get everything done. My intentions are good, really! So between my knitting, crocheting, beading, drawing, sewing, embroidery, paper crafting...(I think you get the idea), I've got enough supplies to last until the end of time without ever having to buy a thing.  Anyway,  I actually got some jewelry made and packaged as my friend is going to add them to her table at a local farmer's market.  I'm sort of excited.  It's been quite sometime since I've sold some jewelry.  We'll have to see how it goes.

On the brighter side of things,  the sun is out.  It's June 22nd and the sun has finally blessed us with its appearance.  For those of you not living in the Pacific Northwest, you may be sweating like no tomorrow, but we are actually freezing.  My furnace is still on.  It seems like summer is taking its own good time getting here.  Hopefully before July 4rh...

I'm off to make my list for tomorrow and I'l leave you with a picture of Northwest Sunshine..

This is why what we suffer through 9 months of the most awful weather...

No comments: